A white, acrylic-based, non-trafficable waterproofing and sealing membrane, ready to use from the container, reinforced with fibreglass matting.
Provides a totally waterproof system, ideal for use in shower recess prior to tiling.
· Can also be used to waterproof terraces, balconies, concrete roofs and cement toppings.
Features & Benefits:
Dampflex is a premixed waterproofing membrane making it easy to use directly out of the container.
· Dampflex is extremely flexible enabling it to cater for limited floor movement while absorbing vibration.
· Being a waterproofing membrane, Dampflex prevents surface water penetration when applied correctly.
· Dampflex is a water-based product therefore it is non-toxic and non-flammable.
· Dampflex has passed all tests in AS4858 and is therefore approved for use in internal wet areas.